Millennium Park provides paved, all-purpose trails along the Grand River for cycling, walking, running and in-line skating. Public access is available. Motorized vehicles are prohibited on the all-purpose trails.
All-Purpose Trails Rules & Regulations
For everyone's safety, please observe the following rules:
* No carrying of firearms or concealed weapons
* Pets must be leashed maximum 6' length
* No ponies or horses
* Please don't post signs
* No motorized vehicles
Parking and Trail Access
Millennium Park is located at:
1415 Maynard Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49534
* Exit at Wealthy Street (Exit 84A)
* Wealth Street west to stop sign at Butterworth Drive (1.3 miles)
* West (left) on Butterworth Drive to Maynard Avenue (2.7 miles)
* South (left) on Maynard Avenue; Millenium Park entrance located west on Maynard (0.8 miles)
* From the East, Exit at Grandville Walker (Exit 70) From the West exit at Wilson Avenue, Walker (Exit 70B)
* Wilson Avenue west to stop light at Butterworth Drive (0.3 miles)
* North (right) on Butterworth Drive to Maynard Avenue (3.0 miles)
* North (left) on Maynard Avenue; Millenium Park entrance located west on Maynard (0.8 miles)
A map will make it more enjoyable.
I really enjoy riding these trails. In the center of the park is a beach house that includes concessions although I am not sure if you can access them without paying the beach entry fee. There are also rowboat and kayak rentals if you want to add an upper ...
Millenium/Fred Meijer trail
I went today for the 1st time. I was ready for a 30 mile ride and was not able to do more than 15 miles. Not because it was hot or my condition- the trails are not marked or where they used to be marked the signs are missing. The area is nice with wide ...